Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Before I leave...

I am heading off to college on Friday, so before I go, I want to share the prayer requests I have. I wanted to share them on Sunday, but we ended up not having a share time because of the visiting missionaries.

Please pray...

1.) For the adjustment period - that I would have peace about my situation (being so far away) and that I wouldn't focus on myself, but on others...also, that my family would adjust well and quickly to my absence. Also for adjustment to the whole college routine, and that I wouldn't do too much since I get stressed out if I have too many committments.

2.) For wisdom - in relationships, with all the various decisions I have to make, such as classes, what fellowships to join, who to hang with, etc.

3.) For a good church - that I would find a strong reformed church body where I can serve and grow in my faith.

If you could pray for me I would appreciate it! I look forward to seeing everyone again in October!

2 Comments:

At 8/15/2006 8:24 PM, Blogger Linda said...

I will absolutely be praying.

It has been such a great year watching you grow in your faith this year. I look forward to hearing and seeing all that He is doing.

I'd like to get together.. (it helps that Steve's back tomorrow.. from NYC)

IC,
L

 
At 8/17/2006 5:38 PM, Blogger Elisabeth said...

wow, you've been busy on the blog!! looks good. I am so excited to see you again!! Only two more days!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home