Friday, September 08, 2006

Update

So for those of you who read my rant and found it a little over the top, I apologize. I spoke too soon - I have found a lot of guys who are def leaders, of course within days after I wrote that. So anyway, that is all good.

I am going to a swing dance in about an hour, which should be fun. Though I have never really swing danced before, but hopefully I will learn. And I am so glad it is the weekend! I am going to do laundry and study and all that wonderful stuff...

Unfortunately, I don't have much news. I think I am trying out a new church this Sunday. It is a reformed baptist church that is affiliated with Reformed Theological Seminary in Jackson. Elisabeth is coming too. That should be fun. I usually go to a reformed presbyterian church that is nice. But I have never realized until I started attending a presbyterian church that there are a lot of differences between presbyterians and baptists. I think I may have mentioned this on this blog before, but I notice that the sermon is more directed at Christians and there isn't a clear Gospel presentation. So I am going to look around.

Well, this is a brief update - I am getting ready for the swing dance, which will be a lot of fun.

As always, you can pray that I will have wisdom in all circumstances!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home